- Advanced Solutions (12)
- Archeology (6)
- Event Management Solutions (3)
- Events (15)
- Grocery E-commerce (15)
- Innovation (18)
- IT Services (14)
- Land Stewardship (8)
- Locker Solutions (15)
- Natural Resources (4)
- NOC Operations (12)
- Operations (9)
- Science Projects (10)
- Security (8)
- Smart Retail (15)
- Supply Chain (11)
5 Key Insights:
1. Better pickup means consumer personalization options with predictability and reliability, delivery within 2 days or less.
2. We also need to add revenue generation to reduce costs for online delivery without losing sight of 5-star customer satisfaction ratings.
3. Empowering consumer convenience is a delivery choice as to when/where to receive their packages. Convenience means increasingly tackling the food retail last mile challenge.
4. Delivery with Wow! Remarkable customer expectations at the core are points in the consumer brand journey that differentiate one retailer from its competition, one customer from another with personalization.
5. Mobility is King (or Queen). Mobile e-commerce encourages economic diversity that is flexible, scalable and an integrated fulfilment with inventory and network closer to the consumer.
Mighty Oaks is pleased to participating again at the Saskatoon Advanced Business Match at TCU Place in Saskatoon, February 3-5 2020. ABM brings together ingenious communities from across Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba with a host of business interested in working with and building collaborations with these communities.
Mighty Oaks is part of the Team Canada at CES 2020. Come see us at the Canada Booth in the Las Vegas Convention Center Center Hall.
There will also be a full scale Hussmann Smart Exchange Locker in the center of the Panasonic Booth on the main floor of the convention center where you can try out the solution in person.
Mighty Oaks and its parent company Meewasin Analytics Inc. have a second home in the Lower Mainland.
With staff working out of Victoria, Vancouver, Toronto and Ottawa we have a geographically diverse team and seeing the increased demand from customers in the Metro Vancouver area it made sense to open our second office in Burnaby. Opening the Vancouver location provide a home for the team that has been working in the lower mainland for the past 5 years as well as strengthening our presence near key customers.
A micrologistics network has the benefits of improved responsiveness, greater agility, reduced delivery time, and reduced delivery costs. The re-thinking of an end-to-end logistics model with e-Grocery is greater than a me-too approach, and instead requires a high-level of integration and collaboration for a long-term strategy.