The Custom Cloud by Mighty Oaks
You may have heard about private and public clouds. Cloud computing is clearly here to stay, and forms the basis of how business computing will be delivered well into the future. You don't need to worry about where your solutions are hosted, that is abstracted away.
The reality is, you should be concerned about your data and where it lives. We have a different approach, it is called Mighty Cloud by Mighty Oaks. We focus on understanding your needs, then finding the best combination of cloud or on-premise resources to solve your business problems and deliver a fully integrated solution. We will tell you exactly which data centre your solution is running in, and the backup locations that are being used. Our solution is highly customised for each customer.
Common features of the Mighty Cloud:
- Enterprise Grade ThinkServerTM System XTM or PowerEdge server hardware. Conventional applicaitons use Intel processors and some analytics applicaitons run on GPU clusters.
- All production machines are mirrored onto idential backup hardware, for fast failower and maximum uptime.
- All storage solutions are based on Hardware RAID drive technology.
- Server instances are being monitored by our network operations centre (NOC) systems 24/7/365.
- Linux, cPanel/WMS, MS-Windows Server and SQL Server, licenses available month to month.
We can position hardware in data centres across North America through our partnership with Peer-1, Frontier Networks or Cube. For equipment located in Victoria we use the most secure data centre on Vancouver Island.
Located within Harbour Center our Vancouver cluster is connected to the ultra-reliable high performance network, guaranteeing outstanding speed, stability, connectivity, and global reach
- Connected to a proprietary high performance network
- N+1 chillers and cooling towers
- Redundant power with Diesel backup
- 24×7 on-site security presence
- SOC 1 Type II audited for colocation services
Our Kelowna facilitys provides redundancy to our Vancouver facility for customers with Canadian data residency. Designed to the latest Data Center standards this facility has demonstrated excelent uptime.
- 3 Carrier Connectivity
- 24x7 on-site security presence
- 2N-! Power System with Natural Gas Backup
- Glean Geo-therman bsed cooling
- SOC-2 TYPE II Certified for colocation operations.
THe most well connected data center we operate from, portland is also the newest facility built to the latest data center standads.
- Five zone security access
- sub-sea connectivity to Asia Pacific
- proactive layer 3 and 5 DDoS protection
- SOC 1 Type II, SOC 2 Type II, and SOC 3 certified.
- NIST 800-53; ITAR; SSAE 18 certifed.
The Las Vegas facilites acts as a backup to Portland for those customers requiring US data residency or projects requiring ITAR complaince.
- 24 hour on site secuirty -4 Zones
- Multi-carrier connectivity
- 2N UPS with Disel backup
- N+1 Cooling
- SOC 1 Type II, SOC 2 Type II, SOC 3 compliance.
- NIST800-53 ITAR and SSAE 18 complaince.